Details of how to Crowdfund PB-Evo.com

johnnymack63

• 2 weeks later...

proposal, since the forum needs some help, drew up these. if there were merchandise such as these classic performance bikes logo on them...just simple tee shirts...i wouldnt even skip a heart beat to get them....panda furr prefered but good cotton will do

performance bikes proposal classic logo.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snakeroad said:

proposal, since the forum needs some help, drew up these. if there were merchandise such as these classic performance bikes logo on them...just simple tee shirts...i wouldnt even skip a heart beat to get them....panda furr prefered but good cotton will do

The issue will be that Bauer own anything PB related all artwork etc.

6 hours ago, Snakeroad said:

Would love to, but let’s just say that I’m not exactly flavour of the month with some at Bauer for having the audacity to keep this place going and prove what I always said that with a little effort it could easily pay for itself.

It wouldn’t surprise me if I went anywhere near the Performance Bikes logo I got the full force of Bauers legal people. Despite shutting the mag, they still own the copyright and while I suspect they wouldn’t bat an eye lid or even notice if anyone else used it, I would get special treatment.

• Sad 6

26 minutes ago, Jenny Pryde said:

It's a sad situation.

Yep. 

Just goes to show you are still learning at the age of 49. In this case that commercial ego trumps loyalty and even in some cases friendships.

Oh well. 

• Sad 3

Easier said than done to forget so much, but, you have given them all a big middle finger, proved the point that this place can run sweetly and can pull together as a collective and you have moved onwards and upwards,,  whilst helping stop a massive bunch of messed up misfits from venturing into the real world as much as they would otherwise,,so helping the UK in general 😏

I may not have been on here too long,stupidly, but had pb from mid 90s,its dead now, bar its spirit in here,, never forgotten, but time to move forwards,, 

Fuk em👍

• Like 2

On 1/14/2022 at 2:40 AM, Snakeroad said:

wow thats really a sad scenario

Yep.

I still think about it a lot, probably too much.

5 hours ago, johnnymack63 said:

Yep.

I still think about it a lot, probably too much.

Life is a box of chocolates Johnny. You never know what you're going to get. And sometimes...sometimes the master chocolatier will coat a cat turd with the finest Ecuadorian dark chocolate and call it Chocolate Surprise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/12/2022 at 7:44 AM, johnnymack63 said:

Would love to, but let’s just say that I’m not exactly flavour of the month with some at Bauer for having the audacity to keep this place going and prove what I always said that with a little effort it could easily pay for itself.

It wouldn’t surprise me if I went anywhere near the Performance Bikes logo I got the full force of Bauers legal people. Despite shutting the mag, they still own the copyright and while I suspect they wouldn’t bat an eye lid or even notice if anyone else used it, I would get special treatment.

What an utter turd bag of an organisation. You will look back and think thank fuck I got out of that place as it would have done your noodle in eventually. Grafters are usually held in tight bonds by their taskmasters who have neither talent, compassion or taste for hard work. Being kicked in the goolies by people you thought respected you hurts. Freedom from arseholes is liberating. 

• Like 1