Details of how to Crowdfund PB-Evo.com

johnnymack63

1 hour ago, Alpinestarhero said:

Ah, job jobbed, well done everyone, let's all have a big cuddle

Group struggle cuddle? 

Done and Tis indeed a need to keep this place going, , which whilst kept alive, as a by product, helps another very worthy cause (ldu/ldd) 👍

Nevermind all the other dodgy shite elsewhere.. 😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dawnrazor said:

Target exceeded! Two years rent anyone! 55 days to go too!

don’t suppose you can change the target @johnnymack63 ?

I had an email from them this morning saying if reached the target etc. and did I want to set a new “stretch” target.

Kinda feels a bit greedy asking for more when it’s not needed for another 18 months or so.

40 minutes ago, johnnymack63 said:

I had an email from them this morning saying if reached the target etc. and did I want to set a new “stretch” target.

Kinda feels a bit greedy asking for more when it’s not needed for another 18 months or so.

It's only been a couple of days, it's better to get closer to a couple of years and then maybe in the meantime offloading some of the merch etc may tip it towards a 2 Yr total and then we can do this again same time 2023, so stretch away mein capitan 👍

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, johnnymack63 said:

Don’t think it’s greedy at all… think it reflects the goodwill of the community here that we are willing to contribute with no strings attached to something and guarantee it’s financial future… there might be unforeseen financial needs in the future, that having a bit of cash squirrelled away might be useful to have, might be a mandatory software upgrade or some such thing… There is a desire amongst the folk here to give something back and be part of this place and a sense of ownership… it’s no longer run by a multinational publishing house… The PB Evo Co-Op… I reckon get as much as you can, and then you don’t have to worry about the annual expenses for a few years and we can all piss and moan now that we have skin in the game… 😉

Oh and thanks for the platinum membership… so shiny in here….

probably wasn’t meant to mention that…..

shiny…..

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, dawnrazor said:

😉platinum membership… so shiny in here….

I went for the iridium option, because it reflects* my nineties fashion style. 

*did you see what I did there? 

Edited by jaycee

1 hour ago, johnnymack63 said:

Better to have a buffer, no? 

1 minute ago, jaycee said:

I went for the iridium option, because it reflects my nineties fashion style. 

Iridium… Iridium… Yes that’s what I meant,,,, So shiny… look at the colours, the common folk seem so far away don’t they… 

• Haha 2

Now I own a little bit of this place, I have form for selling things I've just bought..... :(;) 

Edited by couchcommando
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, johnnymack63 said:

Leave it going till the wrap up date.  if you end up with 2 years worths of costs, so be it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, franky said:

Leave it going till the wrap up date.  if you end up with 2 years worths of costs, so be it.

I think this.

At the rate it’s going, I’ll be amazed if it doesn’t reach 2 years anyway. Add to that the money that I’ve made from the merch and affiliate deals means there’s about 3 years in the pot.

• Like 13

Donation made. Keep the funding open for along as possible and maybe use the additional to invest some steroid abusing hamsters for the servers. 

If this place went I would be bereft. @johnnymack63if this is needed again, don't be shy I'll be more than happy to make up any shortfall and help this place flourish. 

• Like 3