Play along with Boris tonight.

Sideshow Pob

8 hours ago, Gix said:

change the record ffs..brexit is done - you lost, election is done, you lost. Get over it, you are frothing.

Although I do revel in the fact that the Labour Party (the working class party) is being run by Captain Hindsight who just happens to be a 'Sir' ...bwaaaahahh

And you "won" ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Superdunc said:

Boris could personally find a permanent  cure for covid, and find an endless supply of clean energy, and Ifor would say he's still a massive gent.

To be fair I wouldn't entirely disagree.

To be fair, he is a massive kunt. Though, if we could harvest the lies and bullshit that comes out with for energy production, we would never need the development of fusion. 

21 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

There's no winning being had here.

I'm winning. I've set up an EU company and now have an EU passport, so compared to most Brits right now, I am fucking laughing.

It is quite nice being descended from recent immigrants and the "locals" handing me a competitive advantage over them. Very accommodating and a lovely way of allowing immigrants to bloom and grow.

Allowing folk like me to march past "locals" stuck in a mile long queue for passport control is the sort of sacrifice that shows that Brits are a caring sharing nation that really puts it's money where it's mouth is when it says it welcomes immigrants. Allowing us to have an easier and more satisfying life than the locals is so kind.

10 hours ago, Ray Von said:

Yes, she'll be worried about getting dragged down with Salmond and save her arse by using massive deflection tactics. 

Politicians are just bullshitters 

I am trying to work out how a man who was banned from the BA lounge at EDI airport for being "handsy" has managed to come out of this looking whiter than white.

Jenny Pryde
1 hour ago, IforB said:

I'm winning. I've set up an EU company and now have an EU passport, so compared to most Brits right now, I am fucking laughing.

It is quite nice being descended from recent immigrants and the "locals" handing me a competitive advantage over them. Very accommodating and a lovely way of allowing immigrants to bloom and grow.

Allowing folk like me to march past "locals" stuck in a mile long queue for passport control is the sort of sacrifice that shows that Brits are a caring sharing nation that really puts it's money where it's mouth is when it says it welcomes immigrants. Allowing us to have an easier and more satisfying life than the locals is so kind.

Elitarny socjalista przemawia!

• Haha 2
On 2/23/2021 at 8:48 AM, lorenzo said:

There's no winning being had here.

Oh, there's winning being had, just not by the British masses who voted these clowns into power again.

• Like 2