Wallie

Looks a cheapy day for Doni.

I have a mahoosive amount of days I need to book for annual leave so gonna book this tonight. 

hawkati
25 minutes ago, Wallie said:

Looks a cheapy day for Doni.

I have a mahoosive amount of days I need to book for annual leave so gonna book this tonight. 

wotsit costing mista?

Wallie
9 minutes ago, hawkati said:

wotsit costing mista?

125 wonga.

Out of principle I refuse to pay over 150 for Doni. Might as well go Jerez for that price.

hawkati
Just now, Wallie said:

125 wonga.

Out of principle I refuse to pay over 150 for Doni. Might as well go Jerez for that price.

that's a tempting thing. Only thing putting me off is the voodoo of potentially fucking the ducati minutes before i sell it and level up.

On the other hand...trackdays! :D

dab33

98db drive by, 😔

That's me fucked then.

9 hours ago, Wallie said:

Booked Inters. 

Also grabbed a garage. 

• Like 1
Wallie
12 hours ago, dab33 said:

98db drive by, 😔

That's me fucked then.

Plug chop when you go by the pit straight and bump it as you roll until Redgate. Job jobbed.

Phlik

98dB drive by shouldn't be too bad surely, I only blow 102dB unbaffled in the paddock.

I'm currently tempted by this, I have some credit and I've not been to Donny before. I might use it to run the engine in, do you promise not to bully me if I have a wander around in inters?

Gobert
27 minutes ago, Phlik said:

98dB drive by shouldn't be too bad surely, I only blow 102dB unbaffled in the paddock.

I'm currently tempted by this, I have some credit and I've not been to Donny before. I might use it to run the engine in, do you promise not to bully me if I have a wander around in inters?

From what's normally posted on the MSV site, they say not to compare the 98db Donny days with the for example the 89db drive by at Oulton............. the 98db Donny days are a quieter day. 

• Thanks 1
dab33
1 hour ago, Wallie said:

Plug chop when you go by the pit straight and bump it as you roll until Redgate. Job jobbed.

Our test day last year was 98db drive by, and I never got blacked flagged, have to think about it.

Wallie
8 hours ago, Phlik said:

I promise there will be no divebombs.

It’s likely going to be the first time it’s turned a wheel since the rebuild so I’ll be amazed if I make it out of pitlane.

graeme4130

The 98drive by there isn't too bad. From what I understand the two sound readers are on the back straight and under the gantry. Both on riders left as you go through them, so keep to the right 
For reference, my bike generally makes around 101ish static, and I got pinged there at 98.2. They were cool about it and the chap just asked me to sort it out and then told me where the sound meters were so I could roll off a bit ;)

Pierre
13 hours ago, big nick said:

Who are we all by the way? Would be nice to meet some new folks. 

You can all introduce yourselves while shoveling snow just to get to the garages. 

I booked 11th May but worried it might be far too hot 🔥 

• Haha 2
Wallie
On 2/10/2021 at 11:47 PM, big nick said:

Who are we all by the way? Would be nice to meet some new folks. 

The serial crasher/Tom.

I've got a garage booked as well so happy to share in exchange for some socially distanced cuddles.

As for riding to there are always a handful of guys that still do it.

• Like 1
chocyboy
24 minutes ago, big nick said:

Does anyone ride to a trackday anymore or it is all vans and trailers? 

I only managed two days last year and I rode to the one at Oulton Park. 

• Like 1
big nick
13 hours ago, Wallie said:

The serial crasher/Tom.

I've got a garage booked as well so happy to share in exchange for some socially distanced cuddles.

Cheers I will bring some energy drinks for everyone in exchange. 

graeme4130
14 hours ago, Wallie said:

Bugger that. I'm always knackered after a full day on the bike and have to get a coffee just to be find the energy the drive my van home

big nick

I will be riding there as its only 35 mins from home and I also do not have a van or trailer so that's my only option.

Looking at the news we should be ok for the 22nd as schools are open from the 8th and Gov has hinted that outdoor activities and retail will be first to follow soon after.

• Like 1

Sighhhhh.

Annoyingly cause of extended furlough last year I had a mass amount of holidays to use up before April 1st. 

It was going to be perfect to squeeze some 'free' trackdays in, bloody Boris. 

I have Donny booked on a noisy day on the 25th March which already a credit from a TD in 2020, balls