Pretty Patel on at 5.00

fastfreddybikes

jollygiant
Just now, spannerman said:

It's a wid from me as well. 

I'm certainly not gonna argue with her over it

I'm first.....She could bully me all night long and I'd still only give her 30 seconds!

fastfreddybikes
46 minutes ago, kevin..in said:

on where? has she taken up snooker?

If she had I’d be swerving the easy pink and going for the more difficult brown....

• Haha 2
fastfreddybikes
11 minutes ago, Gobert said:

I don't know their were so many chubby chasers on here............. an anti BOBFOC.

If a girl can’t bench press you then you are not punching above your weight, quite literally 

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, jollygiant said:

I'm first.....She could bully me all night long and I'd still only give her 30 seconds!

are you fuck as like.

i claimed her months ago and was hounded down over my choice.

she is as fit as fuck and I’m convinced as dirty as the come. And one day I will find that out, take pictures and report back .

• Haha 2
fastfreddybikes
Just now, kevin..in said:

OK just seen her on the 6o'clock news, How fucking wide are her hips?

She would just about make it down the suez with a skilful pilot. Deffo a two man job. 

• Haha 6
Just now, Mr Tea said:

are you fuck as like.

i claimed her months ago and was hounded down over my choice.

she is as fat as fuck and I’m convinced as dirty as the come. And one day I will find that out, take pictures and report back .

Fixed.......... she's got something about her looks wise but the rest is pure front row prop. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, fastfreddybikes said:

If a girl can’t bench press you then you are not punching above your weight, quite literally 

Since the day you said you liked snotty Kirsty, your opinions on the fairer sex go straight to the recycle bin.

spannerman
3 minutes ago, fastfreddybikes said:

She would just about make it down the suez with a skilful pilot. Deffo a two man job. 

Pfft Anyone can drive a narrowboat that's why the rent them to holiday makers

fastfreddybikes
2 minutes ago, spannerman said:

Pfft Anyone can drive a narrowboat that's why the rent them to holiday makers

You know nothings. I spent the most terrifying week of my life trying to drive a boat on the broads. 

fastfreddybikes
6 minutes ago, Gobert said:

Since the day you said you liked snotty Kirsty, your opinions on the fairer sex go straight to the recycle bin.

Sorry, you are obviously wanking over such hi end poon I could only ever fantasise of. If you send me the link maybe I can too.

fastfreddybikes
9 minutes ago, Gobert said:

Sorry, you are obviously wanking over such hi end poon I could only ever fantasise of. If you send me the link maybe I can too.

1 minute ago, fastfreddybikes said:

There's a massive difference between good looking women and that.............shudder.

• Like 2
chocyboy

@Mr Tea just think how offended your Mrs would be if she new you thought that monstrosity was ‘fit’. 
 I’m sure she’s well aware you admire other women but imagine how insulting it must be when it’s one that fuckin’ fat an horrid. Have some respect, if not for yourself then at least your wife. 
That applies to the rest of you sick fucks too. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 11
5 minutes ago, chocyboy said:

@Mr Tea just think how offended your Mrs would be if she new you thought that monstrosity was ‘fit’. 
 I’m sure she’s well aware you admire other women but imagine how insulting it must be when it’s one that fuckin’ fat an horrid. Have some respect, if not for yourself then at least your wife. 
That applies to the rest of you sick fucks too. 

I've woken up and the first I've seen is you and THAT tache...........still not as scary as the thought of waking up with Priti the Hutt.

• Haha 3
fastfreddybikes

Jesus wept what’s going on, it’s not like I’ve taken a shit on your best front room rug. Just a little light hearted grumble on the telly fer Fuks sake. Seems every post I touch turns to brexshit. 

2 minutes ago, fastfreddybikes said:

Jesus wept what’s going on, it’s not like I’ve taken a shit on your best front room rug. Just a little light hearted grumble on the telly fer Fuks sake. Seems every post I touch turns to brexshit. 

It's the PB way...........don't take it personally you sick f**ker...............😊

• Like 1
fastfreddybikes
Just now, Gobert said:

It's the PB way...........don't take it personally you sick f**ker...............😊

She’d  still get it....