• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barryj

• David W

• IforB

• jaycee

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all of this chaos, spare a thought for a moment for a mate of mine who fessed up to his wife about shagging one of her friends just hours before the Italian government decided that they would be in

I have just authorised a 14 day full pay position for any staff member who has to self isolate themselves or with their family. If 12 weeks due to underlying health issues this will also be at full pa

This is Tracy and she's one of my best friends ( ginger hottie ) She is on a covid ward looking after patients with gear that is not fit for purpose and bricking it . I've had a few heroes in my

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ssray said:

Or wash hands after 

IMG_20200129_104409.jpg

I think the original says 'contact' rather than 'sex' but there are certain parts of the UK where this advice is particularly relevant 🦄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
jaycee

"Avoid unprotected sex with live wild or farm animals" 

I'd say that's doable for most folk. 

If not, wear a rubber (always good advice) 

Also, if read in a certain way, dead animals seem to be fair game*

*game, wild animals, gerrit? 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Flerbizky
5 hours ago, hoona6 said:

I think the original says 'contact' rather than 'sex' but there are certain parts of the UK where this advice is particularly relevant 🦄

Stop making fun of Brexit voters!

• Haha 1
heds954
6 hours ago, jaycee said:

"Avoid unprotected sex with live wild or farm animals" 

I'd say that's doable for most folk. 

If not, wear a rubber (always good advice) 

Also, if read in a certain way, dead animals seem to be fair game*

*game, wild animals, gerrit? 😄 

Wear a rubber what? Glove? Chicken?*

*though, you would have a hen on your cock :eusa_think:

• Haha 1

Is it just me that thinks this thing is largely overhyped bollocks with convenient timing; it's flu season people die of flu all the time, it gets reported just as UK GOV are farting about with brexit and the Huawei 5G bill for a kick-off plus Trump's impeachment trial is about to get under way and the first case of it actually hitting the US is reported on the first day of the hearing.

Like Swine flu, Bird Flu and SARS before it, a great vessel to generate mass hysteria and to bury bad news.

One good thing though China are throwing up 2 new hospitals from scratch in 2 weeks will show UK GOV up for the useless, lying, dithering wankers that they truly are.

Sorry for not joining in with the comedy it's just this post didn't warrant going anywhere else.

Edited by Basil
beans
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Ray Von
12 minutes ago, Basil said:

One good thing though China are throwing up 2 new hospitals from scratch in 2 weeks

It amazing what a totalitarian regime can do at gun point. 

Think I'll stick with the shitty UK thanks. 

• Like 3
driverchris
10 hours ago, Basil said:

Is it just me that thinks this thing is largely overhyped bollocks with convenient timing; it's flu season people die of flu all the time

when we have a (just about) memory of a flu outbreak killing 50 million people, long before the era of common international jet set travel...

...there may be something to be said for a little caution

• Like 2
Tony Nitrous
26 minutes ago, driverchris said:

...there may be something to be said for a little caution

B3601-E20-CFCC-495-A-9-B62-802-D3-A1-C08

7718-D1-C5-599-A-4-FF7-9316-AC1-F2-CB14-

2-B7273-E1-4043-4-B51-A336-1-DC3-E8-CE30

Edited by Tony Nitrous
  • Haha 2
fuelline

I'm seeing loads of Asian people wearing masks round the CBD they often do but seems more than usual.

Ray Von
3 hours ago, rureadyboots said:

The Who declares a global pandemic.

Pete Townshend has been named minister of child affairs. 

Apparently he's written a book about it. 

• Haha 1
hawkati

Well they are mostly not fucking about - I usually go through brize Norton village to get home, but as I'm listening on the radio to them repatriation the tourists I find the entire village has been closed off by Very Serious People. 

A brief came out at work today. 

If you have been in contact with anyone from China in the past two weeks. Go and work from home for the next two weeks.

I was speaking to my friend at work "yeah, so my mate I shared a room with in Paris last week, he flew in from China. So I've been told to go home"

Winner. I'm using that excuse on monday 🙂

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, BT81 said:

A brief came out at work today. 

If you have been in contact with anyone from China in the past two weeks. Go and work from home for the next two weeks.

I was speaking to my friend at work "yeah, so my mate I shared a room with in Paris last week, he flew in from China. So I've been told to go home"

Winner. I'm using that excuse on monday 🙂

It's quite daft when people are still ordering the cheapest offering of a product on Amazon with no clue it's coming direct from China, PRIME members are getting the sniffles on one-click checkout and at your door in a couple of days!

<snifff - hack - hack - sniff - sniff>

<sniff - hack - sniff>

• Haha 1
jaycee
10 minutes ago, Basil said:

It's quite daft when people are still ordering the cheapest offering of a product on Amazon with no clue it's coming direct from China, PRIME members are getting the sniffles on one-click checkout and at your door in a couple of days!

<snifff - hack - hack - sniff - sniff>

<sniff - hack - sniff>

My wife received some stuff from China the other day. 

It's been through the steriliser twice, then steriliser was descaled and ran empty twice 🤣

• Haha 2