Jump to content

Trump


Jenny Pryde

Recommended Posts

Jenny Pryde

9 days to go. I have no idea about the veracity of the allegations made against the President Elect with regards to his business dealings or his relationship with Vlad the Imputin.

What is going on? 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • barryj

    993

  • willbloke

    914

  • .Zakalwe

    663

  • threepot900

    582

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in a little surf town near SF. It's very liberal, blue-collar, pretty multi-racial (more Philippinos than Caucasians). Very laid back, safe place to wander etc. Several years ago I saw wha

Eric Trump is even more nauseating than his father. He 'hunts' elephants, for fucks sake. Elephant hunting must be a real test of manhood, field-craft and marksmanship.  I imagine few can tr

This.   very Much this. My Mate at school, Malcom, was announced in school assembly as the winner of the Greater London Schools Trampolining Championship. This came as a surprise a

Posted Images

james_christ

He is said to be pissed off at these allegations which he sees as a stream of fake news. He has taken this golden opportunity to shower certain people with invective and has got into a pissing match with the media. He's now off to get bladdered.

The above may not be true, I'm just taking the piss.

Edited by james_christ
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Elohesra

Before I knew anything about Trump I thought thats just what bankrupt America needs - a successful businessman in charge. Anything but Hilary Clinton.

But now he's on TV all the time and we're getting to know him................holy shit, is he for real?

It's funny that after taking the piss out of us for the Brexit vote,   America has got what it deserves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
wesifume

What's happening. 

Democracy across the world and the establishment not liking the way the fucked off people have voted.  

Russia hacking America and affecting the vote, complete bullshit. . Show the proof or fuck off.  If it was true they would have known about it from the start and shut it down.  

Brexit,  Trump,  Greek voters,  Portuguese voters etc etc etc it's all unraveling because people have had enough.  

The 35 pages of allegations look like something someone has dreamed up, same crap repeated and repeated but highlighted to make it seem important.  

 

Yawn,  just like the brexiteers Trump ran a better campaign and appealed to the ming mongs and Pissed off alike.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Elohesra

Don't forget that we are talking about a country that has the Terminator as governor of California and even made Ronald Reagan president.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
barryj
2 minutes ago, Elohesra said:

Don't forget that we are talking about a country that has the Terminator as governor of California and even made Ronald Reagan president.

He was a fucking genius compared to Chimp.

Link to post
Share on other sites
TKDMitch

Putin is laughing his cock off. He has played the West over recent years and done very well.

Now he's in the enviable position that everything works to his advantage.

Trump in league with Russia? America destabilised.

Trump being slandered by the actual intelligence agencies of the US to undermine him? America destabilised.

Unfortunately, the more Trump lashes out at the institutions of his own country, the more he fuels conspiracy theories, division, and weakens his own nation. 

Mitch

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
james_christ
19 minutes ago, Elohesra said:

Before I knew anything about Trump I thought thats just what bankrupt America needs - a successful businessman in charge. .

Why do people think this? Running a country and a business are two very different skill sets.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
.Zakalwe

If it wasn't so dangerous i'd find the whole thing hilarious. Take Cheeto Trump's latest appointment, Robert Kennedy Jnr. Mr Kennedy is a well known anti-vaxxer nutjob so Trump has put him in charge of a Presidential commission on vaccine safety.  http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/10/donald-trump-robert-kennedy-vaccines-autism/96391920/

He's put a climate-change denier in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/10/donald-trump-epa-pick-scott-pruit-decried-by-envir/

He's put someone who doesn't believe in public education in charge of Department of Education. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/opinion/big-worries-about-betsy-devos.html

What he is setting about doing is to unpick the safeguards in America's systems and public office. He'll then set about the biggest slash-and-burn that America has ever seen. He will drive the country's finances into a massive deficit and will drive science back decades. He is America's Taliban

This is well worth a 10 minute read.https://thinkprogress.org/when-everything-is-a-lie-power-is-the-only-truth-1e641751d150#.vywfcjgmp

The world is getting to be a scary place.

Edited by .Zakalwe
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
.Zakalwe
41 minutes ago, Elohesra said:

Before I knew anything about Trump I thought thats just what bankrupt America needs - a successful businessman in charge. Anything but Hilary Clinton.

America wasn't bankrupt though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Chippy
58 minutes ago, .Zakalwe said:

If it wasn't so dangerous i'd find the whole thing hilarious. Take Cheeto Trump's latest appointment, Robert Kennedy Jnr. Mr Kennedy is a well known anti-vaxxer nutjob so Trump has put him in charge of a Presidential commission on vaccine safety.  http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/10/donald-trump-robert-kennedy-vaccines-autism/96391920/

He's put a climate-change denier in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/10/donald-trump-epa-pick-scott-pruit-decried-by-envir/

He's put someone who doesn't believe in public education in charge of Department of Education. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/opinion/big-worries-about-betsy-devos.html

What he is setting about doing is to unpick the safeguards in America's systems and public office. He'll then set about the biggest slash-and-burn that America has ever seen. He will drive the country's finances into a massive deficit and will drive science back decades. He is America's Taliban

This is well worth a 10 minute read.https://thinkprogress.org/when-everything-is-a-lie-power-is-the-only-truth-1e641751d150#.vywfcjgmp

The world is getting to be a scary place.

 

Oh I dunno, he seems set to be America's Chairman Mao.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And speaking of Mao, this makes me smile too...

mao-lmao-1284566.png

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, .Zakalwe said:

If it wasn't so dangerous i'd find the whole thing hilarious. Take Cheeto Trump's latest appointment, Robert Kennedy Jnr. Mr Kennedy is a well known anti-vaxxer nutjob so Trump has put him in charge of a Presidential commission on vaccine safety.  http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/10/donald-trump-robert-kennedy-vaccines-autism/96391920/

He's put a climate-change denier in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/10/donald-trump-epa-pick-scott-pruit-decried-by-envir/

He's put someone who doesn't believe in public education in charge of Department of Education. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/opinion/big-worries-about-betsy-devos.html

What he is setting about doing is to unpick the safeguards in America's systems and public office. He'll then set about the biggest slash-and-burn that America has ever seen. He will drive the country's finances into a massive deficit and will drive science back decades. He is America's Taliban

This is well worth a 10 minute read.https://thinkprogress.org/when-everything-is-a-lie-power-is-the-only-truth-1e641751d150#.vywfcjgmp

The world is getting to be a scary place.

We put someone who wrote a book about privatising the NHS in charge of the NHS? 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump doesn't want to be president but he's very interested in making money out of it whilst he has it, you just wait he'll get impeached in pretty short order and get oodles of lira/roubles in his back sky as golden handshake from the rest of the Republican party/the interested parties that have puppeteered him to this position. 

I dunno how it all works but i'm guessing it'll be Trumps number 2 in for four years if that happens? They don't hold another election right away do they? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
deltabadhand

I understand how and why Trump was elected. 

  The Democrats have been utterly tone-deaf towards what had been the backbone of their party: lower-middle class,blue collar,union laborers. Rather than understanding that life has got much worse for a great many of them,they decided to focus on issues of small consequence but grand exposure,gay marriage as an example,and alienated millions. These are actually the people who won the Midwest for Trump,they saw the Democrats as abandoning them and bought the "MAGA" line. Bernie Sanders captured them,Hillary ignored them.

 

   The Republican party has been in crisis since Bush. Its primary problem is that it is a shotgun wedding of groups that really don't like each other. The libertarian,small government wing hates the religious nuts and the old time stalwart group think the libertarian wing are pot smoking anarchists. This disarray,factionalism and lack of leadership meant Trump got to walk all over the libertarian Paul,religious nut Cruz and traditionalist Bush in the primary. Trump manages to tap into elements of all of these groups with his remarkable ability to steer many away from his faults and contradictions. Scary as it is,there are people who genuinely believe Trump is an actual godsend and that their prayers helped get him elected. There are also many firmly convinced that he is one of the greatest minds,operating on an entirely other level. There is also a faction who are just contrarians and want to see everything torn down and some utopia arise,the Ayn Rand fantasy bunch. A huge number simply voted against Hillary. 

 

  In interest of full disclosure,this was my ballot. It's hard to get sufficient veiny detail with their crappy pens

 

C7887FEB-8A29-4694-B753-930293A15601.jpg   

  

  

  • Like 21
Link to post
Share on other sites
David W
7 hours ago, wesifume said:

What's happening. 

Democracy across the world and the establishment not liking the way the fucked off people have voted.  

Russia hacking America and affecting the vote, complete bullshit. . Show the proof or fuck off.  If it was true they would have known about it from the start and shut it down.  

Brexit,  Trump,  Greek voters,  Portuguese voters etc etc etc it's all unraveling because people have had enough.  

The 35 pages of allegations look like something someone has dreamed up, same crap repeated and repeated but highlighted to make it seem important.  

 

Yawn,  just like the brexiteers Trump ran a better campaign and appealed to the ming mongs and Pissed off alike.  

I think its manipulative people telling the 'gimme stuff' generation what they want to hear.  That none of it is their resposibility, and that some 'other people' are stopping them getting what they think they are entitled to.

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
barryj
9 hours ago, TKDMitch said:

Unfortunately, the more Trump lashes out at the institutions of his own country

What is that all about? It's like watching a soap opera where the main character has special needs.

How has America gone from a president who's an intelligent, eloquent speaker, fit of mind and body, to a fat, dribbling retard, who can't string a coherent sentence together?

Beggars belief. 

Edited by barryj
  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
GC6269

Is this an example of how:

a. ignorant the genral public are these days to politics and politicians

or

b. the general digust about how politicians are running our respective countrys

or

c. both

?

What happened to the days when we held officers of government in high esteem?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Elohesra said:

a successful businessman in charge

but he isnt is he....

We looked at the odds of impeachment within his first 12 months yesterday.........3-1 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ian_H said:

We put someone who wrote a book about privatising the NHS in charge of the NHS? 

I fucking didn't.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Basil said:

I dunno how it all works but i'm guessing it'll be Trumps number 2 in for four years if that happens? They don't hold another election right away do they? 

And Pence could actually be a worse choice than Trump.

If he was impeached do the hold a reelection?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, james_christ said:

He is said to be pissed off at these allegations which he sees as a stream of fake news. He has taken this golden opportunity to shower certain people with invective and has got into a pissing match with the media. He's now off to get bladdered.

The above may not be true, I'm just taking the piss.

 

Apparently Trump doesn't take a drink, which not only means he has no excuse for all the early hours of the morning rambling bollocks tweets. But also  surely means he's as near as dammit a Muslim? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Monkey changed the title to Trump

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...