What's pissed you off today?

Elohesra

Elohesra

Horseflies.

Little bastards eating me alive whilst I'm working. I must have killed a million today, but they keep coming......:mad:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barryj

• jaycee

• Versatile

• heds954

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, that's about as shitty day as I've had for some time. My poor cat was so weak this morning, he essentially fell from where he was sleeping, the chairs under the dining table, and then stagg

Getting the phonecall on Friday evening that my best mate, of almost 30 years, Dave Two Dicks, made the decision to end his life in the most awful way possible. His life was being systematically

Laid next to my old dog knowing today/Tomorrow he’s going on a one way trip to the vets. The very worst part of dog ownership and the saddest thing I will have to do

Posted Images

Versatile

Filling in an eform, for my Mum, only to find it won't go because the mongs at the other end haven't done the job properly.

All afternoon wasted.

Gits.

• Sad 1

Myopic wankstains driving in the middle lane of the M6 at 65mph  and refusing to move over to lane one causing the other myopic wankstains driving at 68mph to sit in lane 3.

😒If you've seen the film, Falling Down, that will be me one day

Edited by Gix
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Damnthistinleg

Other half deciding not to meet me in the pub tonight when I head home from work. I've been asked to just bring wine home instead.

Hmmm, perhaps this might be a good thing? :tacheemoticonwh7:

• Like 3
Tom Mac

Customers (specifically 3rd party exporters) who don't know what they want and then try it on asking for a discount when they get a quote!!!! 

Elohesra

Those Audi indicators which 'travel' from inside to out when flashing. They make me so angry - i just want to smash them with a hammer.

• Like 9
  • Haha 3
couchcommando

A design consultant copying in everyone for an e-mail where there are trying to be smart only when it’s pointed out they are wrong the apology is only sent to me, luckily I thanked them for their apology and mistake and copied everyone in.

• Like 5
  • Haha 13
svingel

2 cops informing me, they had done me for speeding. 2 x 110 mph (50 zone), 1 x 50(30zone), and 1 x 70 (40 zone). My world collapsed. Then I woke up, it was only a dream 😌(good). Then I woke up, and discovered that it was a dream, about a dream: I dreamt that I woke up from a dream 😶😶. Da fuq?? Freaked me out

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Bram43

Everything. 

3 minutes ago, Ray Von said:

The lack of quality flange at Cadwell. 

Ok. Not everyone. That made me laugh way too much. 

• Like 1

Due to exchange contracts today, our buyer didn't bother sending her deposit to the solicitor so no contracts exchanged. Morons.

• Sad 2

Paying good money to have annoying oil leak on the Eunos fixed only to find i still have an annoying oil leak. 

• Sad 2
willbloke

My hurty right knee , luckily I've found a stash of co-codamol and ibuprofen in the bathroom cabinet and Vodka in the fridge , feel a bit better now.

srad34

FB post from a Polite vest wearer warning folk of a dangerous component on the strap of his motorcycle helmet. 

Poster Refuses to state what part, manufacturer or model. How helpful is that? Knob

• Confused 1
GC6269
1 hour ago, Elohesra said:

Those Audi indicators which 'travel' from inside to out when flashing. They make me so angry - i just want to smash them with a hammer.

See the good thing about having them on your own car, which I have, is that you can’t see them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
spannerman
25 minutes ago, Phlik said:

Due to exchange contracts today, our buyer didn't bother sending her deposit to the solicitor so no contracts exchanged. Morons.

You should buy bogman’s house

job jobbed

• Thanks 2
GC6269

Tough tough week at work. 

Got home. 

Mother in law is staying with us. No one told me  

I envisage an epic ride on my bike tomorrow. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
Chippy

Fuck all.

Zen master, me. :D

(If I was being unduly harsh, I’d say the gf’s kids are being knobs at the moment, but it hasn’t actually pissed me off because it’s mostly typical spoiled small person behaviour, and has bugger all impact on me. Also, it’s pretty easy to put them back in their box on her behalf.)

So... fuck all. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1