We Really Should Have Dedicated Thread For Ebay "gems"

Superdunc

Gobert23
On 05/03/2017 at 1:19 PM, jonny bravo said:

It's the fact that the correct spelling is there in front of him on the photo's and he STILL gets it wrong that baffles me!! :rolleyes:

You're assuming they can read? ;)

'Alexa, how do I sell sh!t on fleabay????'

Edited by Gobert23
  • Like 3
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barryj

• lorenzo

• srad34

• Flerbizky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So started the ball rolling on Mrs P tonight. Sent her the ad for the FZR. "It looks like fucking Barbie's bike! Look, it's even got a pink handbag. Is this you coming out before the baby arrives

Posted Images

Tomfoolery
2 hours ago, .Zakalwe said:

It takes a certain talent to make a K100 look worse than standard, but to be fair to the lad he's managed it. :facepalm:

K100 seem to attract this sort of barbarity....a Google search for BMW K100  shows loads of these monstrosities.

1 hour ago, Pugwash said:

Foolery will love that.

I haven't seen anyone do one decently, and green monstrosity can fuck right off.  What is going on with the side panels?  And is that three shades of brown?  Sheesh.

Gobert23
27 minutes ago, Tomfoolery said:

<snip> And is that three shades of brown*?  Sheesh.

*Seven shades of $h!te!? :confused:

• Like 1
fastfreddybikes

I'm not sure. As people get the urge to buy kit cars which resemble something they think they can never afford. In reality if he had done more overtime bought less shit sold the standard bike he could have stretched to a genuine thing. As it stands it strikes me as being unsaleable  and not in a nautical way.

Alex_H
19 minutes ago, fastfreddybikes said:

As it stands it strikes me as being unsaleable  and not in a nautical way.

Tbf even in a nautical way I think you're right, that'd never float. Which is a good thing I think if it ever goes near some water. 

• Like 1
Richy

Just in case you missed it, the frame is gloss black and the bodywork is red!!!!

jonny bravo

He claims to be an engineer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he thinks that thing is a good idea!! Also WHO the FUCK gave it an mot???? They need shut down :blink:

leighbike
15 minutes ago, 2moto said:

Did he get a holesaw set for Christmas?

the price is set In stone? wheres the fucking price then? 99p seems fair.

.Zakalwe
19 minutes ago, Tomfoolery said:

I predict bottom shock mount collapse approximately 40 seconds after riding off...

Has he really just drilled through the swingarm and bolted the shock to it??? Some people really shouldn't have access to tools....

• Like 1
Tomfoolery
10 minutes ago, .Zakalwe said:

Has he really just drilled through the swingarm and bolted the shock to it??? Some people really shouldn't have access to tools....

Certainly looks that way to me.  Looks a standard CBR4 arm, I'd want to check what's inside that swingarm...:lol:

Tomfoolery
19 minutes ago, .Zakalwe said:

I've also just noticed the top mounts of the shocks.  By my (limited) engineering knowledge, I'd guess that it's totally fucked up.  The force put on the shock mount is only acting on half the mount, same as the bottom, where only the bottom of the box-section is supporting it?

I'd also worry about how sealed that fuel tank filler cap is.  Looks like it just slides open...?

DesmoEddy

He must have eyes which work by x-ray diffraction to be able to see through the sheet ally windscreen!

• Like 1
tanuki
27 minutes ago, Tomfoolery said:

Looks a standard CBR4 arm, I'd want to check what's inside that swingarm

Its not a CBR swing arm.

tanuki
4 minutes ago, wesifume said:

its quite well done though, take the stupid stickers off and have a nice red motorcycle 

Gym dog agrees.....

Capture dawg.JPG

• Like 5
Pugwash
22 minutes ago, tanuki said:

Gym dog agrees.....

Capture dawg.JPG

Gym dog ensures nobody nicks the ridiculous contraption.......

....like you fucking would.

• Like 2