• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barryj

• lorenzo

• srad34

• Flerbizky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So started the ball rolling on Mrs P tonight. Sent her the ad for the FZR. "It looks like fucking Barbie's bike! Look, it's even got a pink handbag. Is this you coming out before the baby arrives

Posted Images

lorenzo

Ha ha, following the links in the advert, it turns out I know his neighbour!

cbrgsxryzf

How much power do you think a gsxr400 puts out?!

Miss read it Lord Loz,thought it was a 750 slingy-so so so sorry for making a boo -boo,please will you forgive me,pretty please.

cbrgsxryzf

If you're really worried abod the toe Loz try them on. Mine were comfy from the off, but have worn in some more. I've had them about a year? Got the canvas hi top ones in olive drab

41gBfyVYWmL.jpg

But i'll probably buy a set of these type if i get another pair

246560_366_45.jpg

Theses would be cool if it was still 1996,and you had all your cheeseball mates round on a friday nite to watch the latest episode of friends on channel 4 whilst waiting for your pizza to be delivered that you ordered via your new-fangled Nokia 'mobile telephone'.

• Like 1
Ascalon

Theses would be cool if it was still 1996,and you had all your cheeseball mates round on a friday nite to watch the latest episode of friends on channel 4 whilst waiting for your pizza to be delivered that you ordered via your new-fangled Nokia 'mobile telephone'.

Saucer of milk for table 3 please!

;)

• Like 1
gurninman

If you're really worried abod the toe Loz try them on. Mine were comfy from the off, but have worn in some more. I've had them about a year? Got the canvas hi top ones in olive drab

41gBfyVYWmL.jpg

But i'll probably buy a set of these type if i get another pair

246560_366_45.jpg

But.... they're French...

Surely wearing a pair of those simply places you in the same barrel of fuckwits as those that clothe their feet in Kickers ?

Tomfoolery

Holy fack. So, that's an R6 with a different tail unit, discs and caliper brackets and THREE EMPTY, FAKE EXHAUSTS?! I have no words...

crasher76

Obviously he will never pass it off as a replica he forgot to put the number 32 on the side. I count 6 spokes on the original not 5. PB needs to do a Readers Ride road test...

• Like 1

What a gent! Turning a tidy r6 into a what!! Must be some strong lsd or summat if he thinks it looks like a tz750!! Bellend!!

timbrell

I reckon crack. Lots and lots of crack for the 'short guy'.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/One-off-Lambretta-Dragster-chop-180-regd-as-125-/251983483952?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aab62d430

Personally I think anyone who puts speakers on a bike is an exhibitionist gent, but seriously, would you really want to draw attention to yourself on this?

Buy some bloody taste head phones!

CRM

I reckon crack. Lots and lots of crack for the 'short guy'.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/One-off-Lambretta-Dragster-chop-180-regd-as-125-/251983483952?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aab62d430

Personally I think anyone who puts speakers on a bike is an exhibitionist gent, but seriously, would you really want to draw attention to yourself on this?

Buy some bloody taste head phones!

NO WAY

I saw that only this sunday at a big scooter meet at the horseshoe pass near llangollen.

Being ridden too - by an average sized bloke no less.

probably got back and thought "fack that again"

srad34

Christ, I think this chap is actually serious - £2400??

I think he has been drop kicked in the face sustaining some type of brain injury (specifically the part for sense and reason), its just shit frankly....

• Like 1
cbrgsxryzf

NO WAY

I saw that only this sunday at a big scooter meet at the horseshoe pass near llangollen.

Being ridden too - by an average sized bloke no less.

probably got back and thought "fack that again"

Was he what could be described as a batty,in an Ali-G kind of style ?

srad34

Can`t post a link, but there is a fzr400 with a yzf750 lump, I want

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FZR-400-RRSP-Fitted-with-YZF-750-Engine-Ohlins-Dymags-Ackropovic-/221795048570?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item33a403dc7a

That is spesh....Fast Orange Paint for the win....

Edited by srad34
  • Like 2
Superdunc

oohh. I like that.

I clocked that a few days ago.....nice isn't it ?

Might be tempted ...............

This may sound rude but you can fek right off, i'm having that....

• Like 1
Wildbill

This may sound rude but you can fek right off, i'm having that....

Ooh.....That's bidding war talk,that is. :angry:

• Like 1