We Really Should Have Dedicated Thread For Ebay "gems"

Superdunc

Kropotkin

Err. The deliberate* misspelling was clearly lost on you Krop.

*Possibly.

I seriously spent about 15 minutes mulling over whether to change it or not, and whether you meant it or not. Eventually my inner* pedant won.

* not so inner...

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• barryj

• lorenzo

• srad34

• Flerbizky

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So started the ball rolling on Mrs P tonight. Sent her the ad for the FZR. "It looks like fucking Barbie's bike! Look, it's even got a pink handbag. Is this you coming out before the baby arrives

Posted Images

threepot900

The 916 seat unit has been abused, and fitted to some truly inappropriate machines, but this really takes the milk chocolate coated hob nob!

Ducsenna

JHP were laughing their cocks off when they sold all that if imagine, some nice bits mind.

Yes that invoice says £22!! Get. To. Feck.

trackdaybob

"Hello there here we have my dads ducati 999s one off, its was 35k when new and my dad has all the receipts etc, it even had a press release on the bike, also owned by a racing driver. iv only sat on it and gave the throttle a blip its a proper weapon."

:lol:

El Gringo

"YA GOTTA PLAY TOUGH ON DA MARKET TO SHUT UP DA BLOWASSES, SPECIFICALLY GUMTREE ALL DA KORRUPTS MANYOUKS OUT DER, SYDNEY IS A PLACE FOR COPPIN ABUSE, BUT UK RUMBLING HERE WITH DA KING OF GUMMYBEARS..."

He's the King of the Gummy Bears apparently......makes perfect sense now :facepalm:

• Like 1
nzknut

is that a personalised no plate KN03 ?

Potassium Nitrate...? It's in gunpodwer i think.. Maybe he expects it to go bang.

Like enfields "they're built like a gun, but everyone wished they were built like a motorcycle" is what my dad told me once

Wildbill

Gave up reading the ad.

My f#ckin' head hurts...

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1080011972

Gumtree proves emphatically the theory that species although totally separated and isolated from each other do evolve ( or not so in this case) in parallel and near identically.

Edited by Wildbill
  • Like 1
jaycee

Potassium Nitrate...? It's in gunpodwer i think.. Maybe he expects it to go bang.

Like enfields "they're built like a gun, but everyone wished they were built like a motorcycle" is what my dad told me once

KN03 almost looks like KNOB...