• blow_away

• jaycee

• billythewhiz

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
heds954
27 minutes ago, Dan said:

So imgur you have to create an account, then let it have access to your photos, then I can upload them onto here?

7mnyPKY.gif

• Thanks 1
Head_Down_Bum_Up
3 hours ago, heds954 said:

7mnyPKY.gif

^^^^What am I doing wrong buddy, how do I get the image rather than just the weblink? 

heds954
11 minutes ago, Head_Down_Bum_Up said:

^^^^What am I doing wrong buddy, how do I get the image rather than just the weblink? 

Hmm, that link looks fine, it must be something to do with the forum software and how it embeds the link (and turns it into an image).

Ok, on your Imgur page, with your chosen image, you should have a choice of links down the right hand side, select the Copy Direct Link, then paste into the forum's reply box and press return.

You should get an image, thus:

qQU1P2V.jpg

Sorry, I mean... thus

7ewGo5j.jpg

:D

Alternatively, on your Imgur selected image, do a right click (on PC) and select 'copy image link' (or whatever it is), or on Mac do a  CTRL click and select 'Copy Image Address' from the menu and then paste into the forum reply box and hit return.

Edited by heds954
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Head_Down_Bum_Up
17 minutes ago, heds954 said:

Hmm, that link looks fine, it must be something to do with the forum software and how it embeds the link (and turns it into an image).

Ok, on your Imgur page, with your chosen image, you should have a choice of links down the right hand side, select the Copy Direct Link, then paste into the forum's reply box and press return.

You should get an image, thus:

qQU1P2V.jpg

Sorry, I mean... thus

7ewGo5j.jpg

:D

Alternatively, on your Imgur selected image, do a right click (on PC) and select 'copy image link' (or whatever it is), or on Mac do a  CTRL click and select 'Copy Image Address' from the menu and then paste into the forum reply box and hit return.

Thanks legend 👍

.....how the hell did you find a picture of my helmet-helmet!? You got some skills 😉

• Thanks 1
heds954
12 minutes ago, Head_Down_Bum_Up said:

Thanks legend 👍

.....how the hell did you find a picture of my helmet-helmet!? You got some skills 😉

That helmet is a collaboration between @Frey Bentos and his crayon skills (for the winged cock), teamed with my Potatoshop skills. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Head_Down_Bum_Up
1 minute ago, heds954 said:

That helmet is a collaboration between @Frey Bentos and his crayon skills (for the winged cock), teamed with my Potatoshop skills. ;)

Tis a work of art :thumbsup:

heds954
39 minutes ago, Head_Down_Bum_Up said:

Tis a work of art :thumbsup:

Thank you, but I am far too modest to take any credit for its existence. :blush:

@Frey Bentos, on the other hand, is a shameless attention whore, and will bask in this glory for many weeks to come. :D

• Like 2
Frey Bentos
29 minutes ago, heds954 said:

Thank you, but I am far too modest to take any credit for its existence. :blush:

@Frey Bentos, on the other hand, is a shameless attention whore, and will bask in this glory for many weeks to come. :D

Abso-fucking-lutely.  The winged cock, for you youngsters, did have its place in Forum life for awhile waaay back. First time @heds954 done the red bull flying cock tribute limited edition helmet helmet, I thought it as the best thing I'd ever seen. Still makes me glow with pride.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
heds954
8 hours ago, Frey Bentos said:

Abso-fucking-lutely.  The winged cock, for you youngsters, did have its place in Forum life for awhile waaay back. First time @heds954 done the red bull flying cock tribute limited edition helmet helmet, I thought it as the best thing I'd ever seen. Still makes me glow with pride.

I didn't quite realise how far 'waaay back' it was until I looked at the file creation date - July 2008!! :blink:

• Like 2
Frey Bentos

Fuck. That must mean I'm...*counts fingers and toes....54 this year. Shite. Luckily, I still have the body of a 55 year old.

• Haha 1
heds954
1 minute ago, Frey Bentos said:

Fuck. That must mean I'm...*counts fingers and toes....54 this year. Shite. Luckily, I still have the body of a 55 year old.

Buried under the patio? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...