How To Post Pictures

Monkey

1 minute ago, kit-parts said:

If I copy and paste flickr on the iPhone 9 times out of ten it only shows the link, do the same from the puter and the gent works. Fuck my life.

Flickr works fine, but since the app was migrated by its new owners, I've been told my account is too full. I forsee another photo bucket debacle. 

6 minutes ago, jaycee said:

Flickr works fine, but since the app was migrated by its new owners, I've been told my account is too full. I forsee another photo bucket debacle. 

They want your money and they are holding your photos of your kids ransom to get it!

I caved in and paid....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

test 2

fO6lYcZ.jpg

Edited by laney
Stupid imgur

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am trying to upload pictures from flickr, I have managed to get the picture to be seen on the page, what setting do in need that doesn't take the link back to flickr if you click on the photo? I'm not sure if this makes sense? I am new to all this

Edited by undergroundshelter

20 minutes ago, undergroundshelter said:

Hi everyone, I am trying to upload pictures from flickr, I have managed to get the picture to be seen on the page, what setting do in need that doesn't take the link back to flickr if you click on the photo? I'm not sure if this makes sense? I am new to all this

It will always take you back to the Flickr account if you click on it. What to do is sort out your account into private and public photos. 

• 4 months later...

Are there any free image hosting sites that work for posting pictures on the forum, i have Photobucket and Imageshack, but both are now asking me to upgrade (pay) to be able to post pictures on forums?

Cheers.

8 minutes ago, TheFlyingPig said:

Are there any free image hosting sites that work for posting pictures on the forum, i have Photobucket and Imageshack, but both are now asking me to upgrade (pay) to be able to post pictures on forums?

Cheers.

Imgur.com :icon_salut:

TEST

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Lum7x1W" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/Lum7x1W"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, heds954 said:

CbfjEtv.jpg

Look for the link with a suffix (in your example the '.jpg' )

;)

There's no share to forum option on the site as I'm new imagur. Also on android which may make a difference 😂

2 minutes ago, dai1984 said:

There's no share to forum option on the site as I'm new imagur. Also on android which may make a difference 😂

I use Imgur too (though, on my laptop). When browsing through your images, look for the option that's called 'Direct link'.

5 minutes ago, heds954 said:

I use Imgur too (though, on my laptop). When browsing through your images, look for the option that's called 'Direct link'.

Sorted now! 

• 2 weeks later...