Jump to content

How To Post Pictures


Monkey
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, stox said:

Now i cant get Flickr to embed. Grrrr.

Are you copying the BBCode and pasting it into into the "link" tab in the "reply to this topic" box?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gobert said:

Are you copying the BBCode and pasting it into into the "link" tab in the "reply to this topic" box?

 

 

Ive tried that and simply pasting the link in direct. Its worked in the past, now nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, stox said:

Ive tried that and simply pasting the link in direct. Its worked in the past, now nothing.

It worked for me earlier today...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gobert said:

It worked for me earlier today...

Sorted.

Embeds from my iphone just not from my ipad which is very odd! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bloody cunting thing. What am I doing wrong chaps. Using Flickr,  made pics public, copied url into the insert into post bit and the box flashes red. Working from Flickr app on my phone. Help @jaycee

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, B1257 said:

Bloody cunting thing. What am I doing wrong chaps. Using Flickr,  made pics public, copied url into the insert into post bit and the box flashes red. Working from Flickr app on my phone. Help @jaycee

All I do is make the picture public, go into the public gallery, select picture, copy link to clipboard, paste link here, magic happens, picture appears. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, heds954 said:

Hey!

He (cat's mother - @jaycee) gave you the sodding answer 10mins after I did!

:lol:

Fucksticks so you did. 

In my defence I reacted to an email notification that jaycee had quoted me. You on the other hand came booling in with nary a quote or anything. 

Thank you though magic photography bastard. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, B1257 said:

Fucksticks so you did. 

In my defence I reacted to an email notification that jaycee had quoted me. You on the other hand came booling in with nary a quote or anything. 

Thank you though magic photography bastard. 

The big clue is YOUR image of YOUR bike being shown successfully when you couldn’t!!

Should have gone to Specsavers!! 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, blow_away said:

Anyone using Amazon Photo?

Uploaded all my phone photos last night. I've not even looked at the app yet. 

So we can learn together

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...