How To Post Pictures

Monkey

Since the last update I can't seem to upload pictures, previously when using Firefox I just right clicked on the picture and then copy and paste, since the updated software I now get a message saying " You are only allowed to upload 471.04kb" Anyone know how to resolve this ?

1 hour ago, St George said:

Since the last update I can't seem to upload pictures, previously when using Firefox I just right clicked on the picture and then copy and paste, since the updated software I now get a message saying " You are only allowed to upload 471.04kb" Anyone know how to resolve this ?

Copy the url and use the "insert other media" button for photos online. If its your own photos,  use flickr and just copy/paste

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, rsv chris said:

About Flickr. Will the App work for uploading photos, or do you have to log on to it via the main website and use that? 

The app works well.  Just set the photo to 'Public', click on the 'share' arrow and copy the URL.  Paste it on here and the photo appears like magic!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...